2018 Ram 4500 Crew Cab DRW 4x4, Cab Chassis (Stock #42161)
Everyone tells you how great their truck is. We prefer to let others tell you about RAM! Car and Driver Magazine says "Way more truck than you'll ev…
er need, 88 square feet of bed space, inertia is awesome. Initially wanting to evaluate a bare-bones, long-box, regular-cab version of the current Ram pickup, we quickly learned that no such vehicle existed in Chrysler's press fleet. Then we received an email containing the question, "Would a 4500 chassis cab with a flatbed work?" This was the equivalent of telling a kid, "There were no more Hot Wheels dump trucks at the toy store, so we got you a real backhoe for your birthday." So much overkill. So much excitement." We know why they say these things. Isn't it time you found out? $1,000 - Exp. 12/05/2018 $1,000 - Exp. 12/06/2018 $1,000 - Exp. 12/06/2018
Exterior Color Description
Bright White Clearcoat
Aisin 6-Speed Automatic
- Extended Warranty Available
Photos may be library images.
Additional Upfit Cost
Contact National Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram for more info.
Vehicle available NOW in Jacksonville, NC
* MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
* The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
* In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.