2018 ProMaster 3500 Standard Roof FWD, Knapheide KUV Service Utility Van (Stock #42521)
AutoWeek.com says ""Duuuude, you gotta try this thing out!" the burly, goateed, Gen-Y hipster said as he leaned out the window of his ProMaster test v…
an. Indeed dude, you gotta, because the dude wasn't exaggerating. The ProMaster is as large as an apartment complex on the outside -- as well as on the inside. You could hold chapter nights in here and not miss any bros. Over the road it comports itself better than a frat house on double-secret probation. Floor the throttle and it really moves out, the quickest apartment complex/fraternity house we have ever driven. We'd guess it was solidly sub-10-seconds in 0-60, maybe below nine seconds. Ram doesn't list 0-60 and we didn't have a flat spot of road to try it out. Turn a corner and it dutifully and fairly quickly heaves to and corners. Get on the brakes and it stops in less than the block-long building it so emulates. Who would have thought that something almost 21 feet long could be -- relative to the class -- fun to drive? It is, indeed, something you gotta try, dude. $500 - Exp. 10/04/2018 $3,000 - Exp. 10/05/2018 $1,000 - Exp. 10/05/2018 $1,000 - Exp. 10/05/2018
Cab & Chassis
Exterior Color Description
Bright White Clearcoat
- Extended Warranty Available
Photos may be library images.
Service Utility Van
Say goodbye to crawling around in the back of your cargo van endlessly searching for tools, parts and equipment. The KUV creates optimized organization for the technician, dividing the storage space into manageable compartments that are externally accessible from either side of the body. The technician pulls up to the jobsite, exits the cab and immediately has quick access to the tools and parts they need without having to crawl into the cargo area. Dedicated conduit chutes enable the technician to store longer items without cluttering the floor of the oversized cargo area. Knapheide's KUV is constructed of rugged galvanneal steel so the technician can have confidence it will provide years of reliable service. More contractors and technicians utilizing an enclosed utility body as their work vehicle choose a Knapheide KUV. If you spend more time searching for tools and equipment, invest in a KUV and get more billable hours out of your day.
Additional Upfit Cost
Contact National Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram for more info.
Vehicle available NOW in Jacksonville, NC
* MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
* The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
* In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.